Monday, February 2, 2009

Day ?

ken. says:
i was walking down the streets
ken. says:
and i saw this huge crowd of girls
ken. says:
gathered
ken. says:
and i heard music
ken. says:
so i walked up
ken. says:
and there were dudes breaking
ken. says:
so i broke in there
ken. says:
and no one spoke engglish
ken. says:
and then all the korean girls gasped
ken. says:
coz i was from overseas
ken. says:
and i wasnt ugly
ken. says:
coz 90% of korean bboys are pretty ugly
ken. says:
anyway
ken. says:
so like 2 hours later
ken. says:
im just walking down thee street
ken. says:
and then a group of girls
ken. says:
was wlaking past me
ken. says:
and then they just suddenly sotpped
ken. says:
and stared at me
ken. says:
for a good 5 seconds
ken. says:
before one of them was like
ken. says:
beebui?
ken. says:
me: ?
michelle ma belle (ap) says:
LOL
michelle ma belle (ap) says:
haha
ken. says:
them: beebui?
ken. says:
me: OH BBOY! yes that was me
ken. says:
and then they were all like: wooooowwww
ken. says:
and then they all hi fived me
ken. says:
and giggled
ken. says:
and stared at me for another 10 seconds
ken. says:
and then they said bye bye

No comments: