Friday, November 13, 2009

sittin on the toilet

today, i was on my way home. i checked the bag pocket where i usually put my keys, they werent there. i thought i must have left them on my office desk, lucky i had spare keys. i bought some baked goods and some shanghai mini buns for dinner. i really needed to pee.

got home, reached for the toilet door. gg. it was for some reason locked, i noticed there was a slot for a key on the door, i checked through my key ring and found no such key. called my landlord to inquire weather he possessed this key which would enable me access to the lavatory, negative. he said he will call the locksmith. i desperately waited until i could wait no more, i considered peeing into the sink but then realised its a bad idea, i finally got a bottle, unscrewed the cap, took off my belt and....the doorbell rang, the lock smith was here. phew

1 comment:

ognnalla said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byCG-eGYgyo