Monday, June 30, 2008

the stolen earth

the stolen earth...second last episode of doctor who for this season

and i have been ROBBED of it as my net is capped for the very first time in my life.
so now i have to wait til the 8th of next month before it becomes uncapped to watch it, in the meantime the season finale will be up as well, so i guess maybe its a good thing.

last night also was of course anna bannag's 18th birthday, of which i happily attended.
i proceeded to drink and pressured truc to do the same til the point where he was crying for me to stop, by which time kate had to step in and stop me being evil in which i accused her of being evil due to party poopingl. but the irony was, after that i had about another million drinks and i began to expel the liquid from my mouth, she was the one getting me water and such.

me: lets go get something to drink
maria: nah
me: c'mon, dont be pansy, you gotta drink its a birthday party
maria: only pansy around you
me: damn...

good times.

No comments: