Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 1.

So let me just start by saying i aboslutely hate china eastern airlines, partly coz the planes are so crap and partly coz it was delayed by 1.5 hours.

i got to shanghai 1.5 hours later than i should have and i checked into some really crappy hotel.
the bed was rock solid like all other beds in shanghai and the shower has no pressure so i cant take a shower. 3 star my arse.

in about 3 hours i will be on my flight to incheon airport, seoul and in another 2 hours i'll be at my university in daejeon. i dont know how its gonna go, i dont speak a single word of korean, actually i know how to say hello and sleep with me. but i dont think thats gonna do much in getting me to the university. great.

i forgot to buy a lan cable so im gonna steal this one at the hotel so i can use at the uni. keep y'all updated.

(ps: i miss you all, especially YOU, you know who you are)

peace

No comments: