Thursday, January 29, 2009

day 1.5

so i am near the end of my first day in korea.
so far it has been disappointing and facinating at the same time.

its great to be able to experience the campus uni life that you see in the movies, its disappointing its not a 24 hour party like it is depicted in american movies.

i cant speak a single word of korean and everyone in my dorm seem to be local students. i dont have a dorm buddy so i have not spoken to anyone really.

i am asian so ppl assume im korean and speak korean to me and i have to say i dont speak korean in english.

my dorm is so bloody dusty and dirty, i really need to go and buy a vacum to clean this shit up. the broom just lifts all the dust into the air.

i have to walk about 50-100 meters to go to the toilets, not good coz i go like 2 -3 times a night.

my room is heated quite well, and by quite well i mean i have to walk around naked (not really) and i dont know how to turn it down.

my guide says i have to do a medical examination tommorow, but so far no scheduling according to my guide as been correct so maybe i will just pass on it.


hope korea gets better realllllll soon.

peace

No comments: