Saturday, June 20, 2009

once upon a time in china.

so yo, i'm coming to you from a proxy server because the chinese government has blocked blogspot, this proxy server doesnt seem to support alot of scripts so i can't add any photos and i can't click on the html mode either, but most of y'all who read this have facebook so you can see them anyway.

anyway, so i've met a few ppl and done a few things since i've gotten to shanghai.
i moved into my bachelor pad last night and i gotta say its been mildly boring haha, was going to go and explore the neighbourhood this afternoon but it rained like a biatch.

stories:

tress, strip and beach.

so i met three girls in jingshan (an outter suburb south of shanghai cbd).
they all have chinese names but i gave them some english nicknames to refer to them in my stories.

beach:

i met a dude named alko 3 years ago when i came back after year 12, he owned a hiphop store and i walked in whilst he was watching you got served and i asked him about dancing and stuff and we trained. we stayed in contact after that.

when i got back this time round, alko invited me to go out and have a cruise in his car and we bumped into a few girls, one of them was beach. later that night we went to the club and he invited beach and some of her girlfriends.

now this is probably the most uninteresting story, because the only reason her name is beach is coz she called me up to go beach yesterday but i had to move houses.

strip:

2nd time we went to the bar, strip had ALOT to drink. she was going nuts shaking her head like she was some wild horse. alko was pretty high up there and did a bit of a dance with her. i saw him dancing with her, turned around and looked at the crowd and then by the time i turned back around, alko was sitting on the couch, his shirt was off and was in strip's hands being swung around. he had this look of amazement whilst she was on his lap doing the crazy dance, her name is strip because she stripped him.

tress:

also one of beach's girlfriends. her name if pronounced with a different tone, means "mrs" BUT said in a particular context it means mistress. calling someone a mistress is degrading along the lines of calling a girl a whore in english. i purposely mispronounce her name to call her mistress = tress.

but there is justification to cal her a variation of teacher or something, coz she put on some thick frames at the club, and told me i can pretend shes my teacher.

i almost died.

2 comments:

delilah said...

ur an idiot.
sh sounds boring
go buy me photog gear already :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ken, long time no talk. Requesting lots of pictures from Shanghai.

I feel both ashamed and regret for being Shanghainese and not knowing much chinese. I often feel "homesick" even though I left there when I was 2, and only been back twice. The city has a strange appeal to me and it frustrates me that I wouldn't be able to travel there myself and look after myself.

Anyway stay safe and have fun.