Sunday, May 29, 2011

crazy wings

so I went to crazy wings last in Melbourne last night with a bunch of gay boys.

We spent about 14 dollars each and we ate 4 chicken wings, a stick of pork and some enoki mushrooms.

It attempts to mimic the taste of street side vendors in China, and does this very accurately. However street vendors in China sell this for 10cents AUD where as I'm paying about 4 AUD for 2 chicken wings.

The whole novelty of this place is the "crazy wings". If you didn't know, they are ridiculously spicy chicken wings. And by ridiculous, I mean, half my face went numb after taking a bite.

Literally. No exaggeration what so ever.

I ate 2.5 tubes of wasabi at one point in my life, I am not sure which one was worse to be honest.

These wings lack flavour, you can not taste the chicken and struggle to find the logic behind someone eating this for reasons other than to torture themselves for humorous purposes and/or filming the humorous results as your eyes water up and snot dribbles down your nose due to you losing control of the nerves in your face.

You may as well just be punching yourself in the face whilst drinking lava.

This is not an ironic endorsement, nor a challenge, this is a dire warning, DO NOT GO THERE!

No comments: